Cultural Change through Measurable Management
Cultural Change through Measurable Management translates your good intentions for your company or organisation into measurable outcomes whilst initiating change that is both sustainable and profitable. Companies and organisations worldwide have experienced measurable improvements in performance resulting in cost savings, increased productivity, improved efficiency and reduced waste.
- Aligns the team behind key organisational objectives
- Generates measurable, continuous improvements (cost savings, increased productivity, improved efficiencies, reduced waste, etc.)
- Maximises and strengthens other quality initiatives (Lean, Six Sigma, TQM)
- Facilitates a positive attitude for change within your workforce
Highlights of the programme:
- Translates strategy into measurable outcomes
- Overcomes resistance to change
- Develops leadership and teamwork
- Locked into your strategic objectives
- Delivers results directly to the bottom line
- A customer-focused approach to organisational development
- Customer driven improvement
- Management and leadership development
- Develops a listening and involving style of leadership
- Simple to understand and easy to implement, yet powerfully effective
- Initiates change very swiftly in a controlled and focused method
- A practical approach to business improvement through change management
- Guaranteed return on investment*
This remarkable programme was nominated for the 2011 United Nations NGO Positive Peace Award in the United States (for its ‘phenomenal ability to deliver positive outcomes for customers, employees and their organisations’).
Measurable Management is a practical vehicle for implementing strategy and delivering results. Described by the organisers of the Lean Summit in Tulsa, Oklahoma as, ‘unnervingly simple yet powerfully effective, the missing link’ and, following its implementation within the U.S. Air Force, a very seasoned officer described it as ‘the most effective programme for making things happen that he had ever experienced’.
*This programme is financially guaranteed – If at the end of the programme your organisation does not receive at least a one-time measurable return on your investment as a direct result of the programme, we will refund you the difference.
Our Measurable Management programme is therefore at best highly profitable and at worst free of charge! Making it a financially safe and easy decision. This also makes it easier to get your colleagues and stakeholders on board and secure budgeting approval.