The Diagnostic that Engages Staff and Promotes Ownership
Satisfaction@Work measures seven key indicators of human engagement which are central to issues facing organisation today. It provides a picture on ‘health’ and performance levels across the business. It will transform the organisation from the inside out, rather than top down.
- Comments on management, the organisation and the culture
- 50% response
- Time delay as results are collated
- Management take ownership for improving things
- Managers busy, little happens, and staff moan “What’s the point”
- Invites feedback on individual needs
- 100% response
- Results immediately available
- Individuals take ownership for improving their work life
- Teams meet to review their scores, set personal and team goals.
A measure and a solution, which means management doesn’t have the problem of what to do with the results and staff are engaged in taking ownership for improving the quality of their work lives.
Lays the foundation for a collaborative model of leadership which eliminates the You versus Me attitude and breeds collaboration across the business.
Half the price of most surveys and offers much more, which allows organisations to make serious savings creating added value.
- Online, 5 minutes to complete
- Data current and immediately available
- Ability to record personal and team goals
- Tracks progress on re-take
- Designed for busy people
Option for Further Engagement – Speed Training
- A self-service programme to improve the seven indicator scores
- Short, fun, team based activities that are easy to deliver
- Opens real conversations between people, staff and management
You have given us a tool to engage our staff. People are more involved and we have less finger pointing – Tina Freeman, OD Manager NHS
So little administration and great value for money – Terry Reid, National Training Manager Savers
Happy Productive People who Enjoy Coming to Work